Motivated by a post on Twitter, I dusted off perhaps my favourite Play Staion 5 game to date
- I had 7 bonfires / bosses left to finish my first playthrough
- Farmed souls in a circuit at Island’s Edge (4 – 1)
- Moved through the levels smooth enough, really enjoyed the novelty of The Ivory Tower (3 – 3)
- The ending sprung up on me, as I was hoping to farm souls in my new spot atAltar of Storms (4 – 3). Warding cast immediately, the dodge and slash with the StormBringer like blade Storm Ruler
- Old King Allant was dropped with a single Firestorm, then after speaking with the Maiden it was a roller coaster to the credits & NG 🙂
Great game, memorable launch title, the difficulty was perfect compared to Sekiro, graphics, audio, combat, level design all top quality.
Hoping there is DLC, perhaps for the World behind the gate that is broken, at the top of the stairs behind the traitor Patches!
Demon’s Souls complete