Swiftpoint The Z
Today I received an awesome long awaited new toy that I backed from Kickstarter, a shiny special launch edition Swiftpoint Award Winning mouse The Z
–Full RGB lighting and a small customizable OLED screen (see image)
–Gyroscope/accelerometer provides for joystick-like use
–Force-sensitive clicking that can be customized in the software
–Button variations to suite your preference
–Feet for “joystick” and “tilting” functions
–Large mouse mat
–Machined aluminum cable holder
After more than three years of development, we are ready to launch The Swiftpoint Z.
It’s the world’s first mouse to pivot, tilt and roll, with a brand new way of clicking buttons – meaning you can access dozens of different button actions while barely moving your fingers.
The Swiftpoint Z also senses how hard you click, giving variable speed/force control, and provides tactile feedback, so you know when you’ve made a ‘deeper click’. We built in an Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Force Sensor & Tactile Feedback to unleash a faster, more precise and highly intuitive mouse.
- Series: SM700
- Sensor resolution: 200 – 12,000 DPI, 5G Pixart PMW3360
- Polling: 1000hz
- Braided cord: cable length 6 feet (1.8 meters)
- Number of buttons: 16 including deep click with tactile feedback
- Fast Access Fingertip Buttons: 12 buttons under finger tips with two thumb
- Button Actions: 60 combine clicks with tilt left/right and pivot left/right
- Wired: No Lag, No Drag
- Pivot and Tilt
- 6 Axis In-Air Control of Pitch / Yaw / Roll
- Analogue Force Buttons to Control speed / throttle / power: 4 Buttons (Left/right click, & left/right fingertip)
- Deep Click Buttons Multiple Threshold Levels with Tactile Feedback: 4 Buttons (Left/right click, & left/right fingertip)
- OLED Screen
- Automatic Configuration: Config mode is entered by tilting the mouse, see OLED screen.
- Replaceable Hand Grips
- Dimensions: 5.12″ x 3.54” x 1.57” (13 x 9 x 4 cm (L x W x H))
- Weight: 4 ? ounces (117 grams) – without cable
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x or later
- Optimized for right-hand use
- 3 year limited hardware warranty
Looking forward to seeing how the drivers develop, eager to try it on Linux, off to see how it performs piloting a ship around the Milky way in Elite Dangerous
Comments are closed.