Skyrim Mash-Up comes to Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
How code Miecraft become more exciting and engaging?
This entry from Bethesda’s Blog is how! Skyrim Mash-Up comes to Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Skyrim Mash-up – Conent Breakdown
- Skyrim themed texture set to apply to any existing or newly created Minecraft world.
- 40 Skyrim characters skins to apply to player’s in-game avatars: Dragonborn (male), Dragonborn (female), Ancano, Elenwen, Argonian Fighter, Argonian Mage, Bosmer Archer, Bosmer Mage, Breton Mage, Forsworn Shaman, Dunmer Mage, Dunmer Assassin, Imperial Soldier, Vex, Khajiit Merchant, Stormcloak Soldier, Lydia, Orc Blacksmith, Orc Warrior female, Nazir, Saadia, Vampire Lord, Isran, Astrid, Aela the Huntress, M’aiq the Liar, Greybeard, Frost Troll, Flame Atronach, Dragon Priest, Hagraven, Draugr Deathlord, Sheogorath, Spriggan, Dwarven Centurion, Wispmother, Dremora Lord, Master Necromancer, Vilkas, Orc Warrior Male
- Skyrim themed Menu, UI and Inventory including integrated Skyrim logo.
- Skyrim music score featuring the following original tracks: Watch the Skies, Dragonborn, Awake, From Past To Present, The City Gates, Dragonsreach, Distant Horizons, Dawn, The Jerall Mountains, Secunda, Frostfall, Unbound, Far Horizons, The Streets of Whiterun, The White River, Standing Stones, Tundra, Journey’s End, Aurora, Solitude, Wind Guide You, Tooth and Claw, Into Darkness, Shadows and Echoes, Towers and Shadows, Death in the Darkness
- Pre-made World recreating the area of Whiterun, Riverwood and Bleak falls Barrow (on a smaller scale in order to fit with technical constraints of the games map size limits)
All for the bargin price of $3.99/£2.69/€3.79
It’s a cash cow that will be servig Minecraft milk drinkers across the globe, and could even entice those with a dragon voice to join up.
Now a fus roh dah option would be interesting 🙂