Fantastic; after a year of information leaked regarding the NSA, and other security organisation, mass surveillance of communication, the tide of change has begun!
As the Fight for the Future guys state: it’s up to us to protect our privacy and data!
If you care introduce SSL on your sites, but more, encrypt your communication.
- Chat secure – is a free and open source encrypted chat client for iPhone and Android that supports OTR encryption over XMPP.
- Text secure – open source encrypted messaging application for Android
- RedPhone – provides end-to-end encryption for your calls, securing your conversations so that nobody can listen in.
- Tor – Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
- VPN – Offers secure online browsing, while masking identity and location
- PGP – Pretty Good Privacy, encrypt your emails, seriously do it!