Dark Souls 3
Really must post more often, but family obligations and limited screen time get in the way… who am I kidding, I locked myself out with uber secure connections via Yubikey 🙂
So Dark Souls 3, the only title that’s credible to drag me away from Street Fighter V
I’m 7 hours in, barely scratched the surface; here are my learnings/experiences
- 1st tried Assassin build, couldn’t progress beyond 1st boss battle
- Tried Herald build, blocked and poked way past 1st boss, although the flow of battle didn’t fit my style
- Opted for Sorcerer build (maybe biased by currently listening to IronMaiden’s Seventh Son of a Seventh Son), beat 1st boss by nearly pure magic 🙂
- Not sure if I haven’t explored magic enough in DS2 by only playing Cleric so far?
- Gone on with Sorcerer to acquire kick ass Samurai sword: Uchigatana from the Master outside of the Firelink Shrine
- Picked up a 100% physical block Lothric Knight Shield from the High wall of Lothric
I’m about to take my journey onwards, but I just wanted to note how much I’m loving this build.
It’s taken a while to level up my characters strength stats to use these new toys, and will look to focus on more sorcerer focused traits going forward, but I’m loving the strong varied options I have available currently.
Praise the sun… and thanks to polygon for these tips 🙂